They need to be able to operate independently and manage transformation type project work as appropriate while delivering the key updates to central PMO on risks, dependencies, plans, change control and reporting.
- Will produce weekly reports on project updates, risks, dependencies and benefits tracking.
- Will hold weekly meetings with project teams across GSK to gather information on project to submit updates.
- Will act as key interface into programme management office (PMO) and ensure high quality communication between PMO & project teams.
- Will be required to perform simple analysis on budget and finances to report into project updates.
- Communication – able to chair meetings with project teams, articulate clear deliverables to teams and when they need to be complete.
- Stakeholder Mgt – able to manage stakeholders across business units at lower and middle management levels.
- Delivery & Time Management – able to work to deadlines and ensure all reports are complete to quality and time.
- Attention to detail/analytical skills – able to review and analyse numbers to track budgets and benefits of projects.
- Microsoft office – Powerpoint, Project, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams etc.
- Experience of managing an enterprise project is key.
- Working in a large company is key
- Experience is of tracking, reporting and working with PMO’s is key.
- Working in a pharma/life sciences is not critical for this role.
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?