Data Analyst: Finance, Supply Chain, Pricing
- Ensure that critical data objects are set up in ICT right first time and on time to avoid delays to the supply chain and ensuring financial integrity, and ensure that transfer prices are loaded into billing systems (JDE, ECC) enabling all Trading Partner invoicing transactions
- Provide support to all ICT users, provide customer service and action pricing data set up
- Have a daily working relationship with key areas like Commercial LOCs, Global Tax, Global Logistics, ICT Reporting Team, Supply sites, Relationship managers and resolving issues/ escalations risen.
- Monitoring performance of the Pricing Service Delivery Team in Genpact and accountable for the data correctness
- Drive and Implementing change to business and pricing processes, ensuring quality financial and logistical data to support the Trading Partner invoicing and accounting processes.
- Performing / reporting on all Controls in Supply Chain Finance Data area.
- Reports into the Pricing Service Delivery Manager who is responsible for optimising the delivery of services to customers.
- Optimising delivery of services to customers through continuous improvement and implementation of process efficiencies.
- Design and embed new automation tools to increase efficiency of the SCF Pricing team
- Operational Delivery – Process
- Daily data maintenance and approvals in ICT in line with Global Tax guidelines and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- IDCR –validation / expiry/ cleanse
- TR – validation, check against guidelines, request approval from Global Tax and upload to ICT
- Price approval for all transfer prices around the globe.
- Provide Technical support to Pricing Analysts in Genpact, LOC Pricing Analysts. Provide the technical support for the resolution of errors in ICT and where necessary the engagement of LOC’s, Suppliers and process owners (Trading Partner Finance, IPT Central Team, Site Finance Analyst, LOC pricing analysts, Finance Directors)
- Daily Performance monitoring of KPI’s and identify process improvements or training requirements of Pricing Team in Genpact. Deliver training within Supply Chain Finance and outside organisations about pricing and TR processes
- Lead Annual Transfer Pricing Process streams and drive full adoption of ATP as BAU process
- Lead / Participate in the Trade Route Guideline update process in close collaboration with Global Tax
- Design and embed new automation tools (Qliksense, Robotics, Macros) to increase efficiency of the SCF Pricing team
- Own and drive key data cleanse activities to help support ATP and Standard Setting such as IDCR Cleanse, Material Obsolescence etc.
- Support Network change / New business cutover, Launches, ensure data correctness is maintained through the product lives, Deliver the training and knowledge transfers of process/system changes to the Operational teams and provide critical process support and transition support following go-live.
- Support system changes with data cleanse/ remediation to ensure that the financial reporting is correct globally.
- Engage with stakeholders on process performance challenges
- Analysis of KPI’s, including RCA and develop action plans
- All processes are documented & maintained across the team.
- Support the closure of open issues and escalations ensuring preventative measures are in place to prevent reoccurrence.
- Run reports to monitor performance, data correctness and alignment across multiple systems e.g. JDE Platforms, ECC, ICT, Workbench, TRAM, ensure data integrity is in place for critical pricing data, ensure all L1 monitoring controls followed / performed and covering global pricing data management. Support other GSK departments with audit checks, provide support and information to comply with customs regulations.
- Provide support for root cause analysis performed in Genpact.
- Ensure that delivery of improvements is optimal, compliant, and aligned and meet both IQMS and Sarbanes Oxley requirements, lead new control implementations liaising with Risk and Compliance to ensure audit criteria
- Ensure that all working SOPs relevant to the team are maintained.
- Work with GPO and QRC organisation to ensure new processes are compliant and relevant controls are in place
- All controls are documented & maintained across the team.
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?