Until January 2021
Up to £260 per day via Umbrella only
Remote / Irvine
• Working within a site-based DevOps team following agile methodologies. Dealing with multiple projects coming to site, local projects, and ongoing service/ops needs
• From the service/ops side we require a lot of work on document management/writing – local SOPs, local ITMS doc updates, asset registers, it document reviews, contracts
• We require help with Windows 10 app testing across the site with various business stake holders, helping labs get up to windows 10.
• Planning and testing Disaster recovery plans
• Determine document requirements for new and existing services, index and produce documents as required.
• Work with Site Document Control and Quality Teams to action recommendations for documents.
• Updating local SOPs, ITMS documents, and supporting periodic reviews.
• Ensuring GSK standard processes and policies for Quality Assurance, Risk, and Compliance are adhered to.
• Participation in the maintenance of existing products as a service/Ops lead.
• Ensuring applications on site are fit for purpose and meet agreed compliance and risk profiles.
• Measure and report the level of Tech services provided, monitor performance against agreed SLAs.
• Serve as point of contact for service operations on site, and with the Tech team.
• Liaison with vendors to ensure support services are maintained.
• Management of Tech Assets as per GSK Asset Management policies.
• Liaise with the Risk Champion and Site Tech Manger to perform Risk Audits and evaluate Site Inspection Readiness
• Lead a disaster recovery testing team to plan, action, and evaluate physical testing of key business critical systems.
• Demonstrated experience of strong technical writing skills.
• Demonstrates an understanding of service definition and experience in process improvement.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the capability to listen and influence stakeholders at all Levels
• Strong communication and influencing skills, sufficient to build and maintain trust during times of service outage.
• Ability to multi task, manage and handle multiple service projects simultaneously and to the schedule
• Service management skills
• Basic testing skills for informal testing support – no formal deliverables will be required – would b for updating central windows 10 compatibility tracker.
• Basic delivery skills/business analyst skills would be a bonus for helping out on projects such as AR wearables to capture use cases
• Being able to create service reports in Power BI would be a bonus
• Nice to haves – Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Power BI report creation.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?