Job description Posted 20 July 2020
- Routinely handle all admin/secretarial duties, including setting up meetings, scheduling appointments, maintaining calendar and proactive email management for the department Director; Arrange meetings, events and conferencing (telephone and video) involving groups of people in different locations and organisations, ensuring that all-admin details are considered
- Responsible for international and domestic travel arrangements as necessary; prepare itineraries, transportation arrangements.
- Exercise judgement and act independently while handling admin details for a variety of matters in department head's absence including communication with other departments, outside companies, consultants, vendors and internal GSK senior managers
- Prepare/collate presentations, correspondence and reports for department and team.
- Prioritise work to meet department needs, exercising initiatives and judgement in making decisions.
- GCSE in Maths & English or equivalent is preferable at jobs based at one of the following site
Additional information about the process
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?