This role covers a PMO manager supporting the controlled delivery of a key workstream. This will involve supporting the Workstream Lead and Delivery Lead to ensure strong governance and active management of plans, scope, risks, issues, dependencies, benefits etc in line with standards and approaches set by the central transformation office.
- Specific systems experience in Microsoft Server Projects/Power BI and Gantt charting is highly beneficial to this role
- Experience working in an Agile Methodology is of preference
- Knowledge of working in an Implementation and Transformation environment is preferential
- GSK has some key transformation initiatives being delivered and mobilised in support of our strategic priorities.
- A small central transformation office is in place to lead and oversee this portfolio of change which is enterprise in nature and complex.
- Strong programme management and delivery expertise is required to enable the successful governance, planning and implementation of the constituent initiatives in order to deliver on target outcomes.
- The roles will involve a fast-pace, variety and challenge and will require significant contact with senior stakeholders.
- High performers with demonstrable track record of delivery and impact.
- Demonstrable success in managing projects at enterprise / business / functional level or in working across a portfolio of initiatives concurrently.
- Strong programme management technical expertise.
- Experience working in global companies (via industry or consulting roles).
- Confident, proactive self-starters, comfortable in managing and engaging others.
- An advisory / consulting-type skillset / mindset - strong influencing/relationship-building, leadership, communication and problem-solving skills, all supported by strong EQ and learning agility.
- Primarily execution focus but ability to see the wood for the trees in terms of strategy and ensuring alignment.
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?