Job description Posted 18 June 2020
- Hands on experience of managing documents would be preferred along with the experience and understanding of document meta data.
- Curating documents within and between document management systems/ To include; identification, collation and assignment of the appropriate meta data for documents which need to be transferred from CDMS to either IMMS (another Documentum system) or Veeva Vault (Veeva Quality Docs).
- Ensuring all required meta data is curated completely, accurately and compliantly; an eye for detail and good organisation, working to a tight timeline to ensure migration of documents before the old system is retired.
- Knowledge of these systems would be desirable but not essential as training will be given.
- Knowledge of GxP working practices would also be desirable.
Additional information about the process
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?