SAP Finance Trainer: SAP FICO, ICT
- Must have extensive SAP FICO experience and deliver learning in this commodity / Must hold SAP FICO Certificate
- Must have Inter-companyProfit Tracking experience and has proven experience training in this area
- Must have experience working on a global scale
- Must be familiar with Change, change methodologies or worked in a change environment
- Experience working on large scale Digital global scale knowledge is highly beneficial Experience with Abode Captivate or similar is also highly beneficial
- Experience with Abode Captivate or similar is also highly beneficial
- Excellent experience in designing and developing E-Learning paths
- An understanding of the adult learning process and modern workplace learning approaches, including tools and methodologies
- Understanding of instructional design and how this can support business transformation
- Expertise with ERP learning delivery, in a range of settings (ILT, remote learning, 1-2-1 coaching) including Train-the-Trainer and supporting super users in learning delivery
- Advanced MS Word and MS PowerPoint skills
- Basic MS Project skills
- Knowledge of industry-standard learning development software (e.g. Adobe Captivate, SAP Enable Now, uPerform)
- Must be an excellent self starter and have excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within project environments and an ability to operate across work-streams in a collaborative way.
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Experience of working within matrix team structures and across dispersed teams.
- Ability to deliver against the accountability in a controlled manner and to report against progress in a clear way
- Ability to assess risks to a given learning programme and to escalate and own solutions as necessary.
- Experience of working within Agile project environments
- Work closely with the ERP Learning Project Manager and/or the ERP Core Learning Manager to formulate Learning approaches are appropriate to a given ERP deployment or enhancement.
- Ascertain the specific end user learning requirements (via a detailed training needs analysis)
- Create learning content in line with the needs of a given project or programme, using inputs from the Value Proposition Proposal, the ERP Core Learning Manager and the relevant SMEs and create content appropriate to the requirement, e.g. classroom materials, e-Learning, simulations, support articles.
- Update the Foundation Course Curriculum accordingly.
- Develop appropriate guidance notes for instructor-led learning courses, such that knowledge can be effectively transferred to super users, the Competency Centre and/or anyone delivering that learning event. All new materials to be created to the specified quality standards and templates.
- Integrate all courseware materials into the corresponding learning curriculum.
- Provide clear briefings, guidance to any other team members who may be required to support content development and delivery.
- Work closely with relevant team(s) to set up and report on progress to plan vis a vis content development
- Ensure the functionality of the ERP training clients for the given project/programme is working to plan, and escalate the resolution of any issues to the ERP Core Learning Manager and/or Tech.
- Ensure the data in the ERP training clients is fit for purpose for the given project/programme.
- Document and risks and issues via the established risk management processes. Where such resolution of such risks/issues sits within a given project/programme, to own the resolution of the risk
- Manage the scheduling of the learning programme, including the assignment of e-Learning courses to ERP audiences
- Provide of support to in-Market learning coordinators
- Provide detailed learning analytics to support Change Readiness Assessments prior to deployments
- Provide of detailed learning analytics to support decision-making re: resources and project planning
- Maintain regular and effective working relationships with key contacts in the Change and Communications work-streams
Purpose of Role
- The ERP Learning Specialist works within the ERP Learning Team, which in turn reports in through the Business Readiness, Capability and Communications team (BRCC) of the ERP Value Optimisation (EVO) organisation.
- The role is responsible for providing specialist Learning services in support of the ERP learning needs of a given project or programme. This will include:
- The development ERP e-Learning and the development and delivery of instructor-led learning programmes to super users and end users.
- Project management and learning logistics required to support the above.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?