Master Data Management (MDM) Architect
GSK Consumer Healthcare (CH) is hiring a Master Data Management (MDM) Architect / Data Architect who will shape MDM architecture and solutions for GSK Consumer Healthcare. The MDM Architect will also liaise with business stakeholders to support GSK CH in treating Master Data as a key asset.
- Lead analysis, architecture, design and development of the MDM solutions in different data domains
- Gather and document MDM requirements, by interviewing both business and technical stakeholders
- Author and own the MDM Strategy discussing requirements, priorities, potential solutions and MDM architecture patterns, recommending the best design for a given scenario
- Author and own the MDM Solution Design
- Build the data models for different MDM subject areas
- Be a member of a growing team; help define and influence team culture & environment
- Leverage past experience to work with the latest technologies and delivery methodologies
- Successfully delivered Master Data Management Designs in global multi-national organisations
- Functional familiarity with one or more key master entities / domains such as Individuals (Consumer, Employee), Organizations (Customer, Supplier), Product, Locations, Assets etc. and the challenges typically involved in implementing MDM for that entity/domain.
- Experience with Data Architecture and Data Integration.
- Proficiency in relational database design and development
- Proficiency in Data Modelling best practice
- Familiarity with MDM vendors and tools
- An excellent understanding of different MDM architecture patterns
- Experience in defining and documenting MDM requirements, especially matching and merging rules, survivorship rules
- Experience in defining and documenting Data Quality requirements. Experience with Data Quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data.
- Experience with embedding an MDM solution using a Data Governance Organisation. Familiarity with Data Stewardship activities.
- Experience in creating Data Catalogue requirements, design and solutions. Familiar with vendors and tools in the market.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Familiarity with QA processes and testing MDM solutions
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality products that meet project needs
- A proven track record of strong leadership capabilities and the ability to influence others
- Must be able to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to sell an idea across all levels of the organisation
Why Join GSK?
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity