Data Analyst: Master Data Management
GSK Consumer Healthcare (CH) is hiring a Data Analyst for work on a Master Data Management (MDM) programme. The Data Analyst will work with both business and technical stakeholders to define and document data, integration and MDM requirements and support the rest of the team, including the MDM Architect to help document the MDM strategy, design and solution.
- Engage, manage, and work with a wide range of business and technical stakeholders to understand their objectives
- Demonstrate a logical, rigorous, and analytical problem-solving approach
- Gather and document data and data integration requirements for the MDM solution
- Interview stakeholders to document existing and future state business processes, including MDM approval workflows
- Interview business and technical stakeholders to capture the functional requirements of the future MDM solution.
- Support the MDM Architect in documenting the MDM Strategy and Design
- Be a member of a growing team; help define and influence team culture & environment
- Experience in gathering data input, output and integration requirements for a data project
- Experience in gathering and documenting functional requirements during a software development project
- Familiar with relational database concepts such as primary and foreign keys, referential integrity, data types, uniqueness constraints
- Familiar with Data Quality requirements and business rules covering uniqueness, completeness, consistency, timeliness
- Familiar with Data Governance concepts such as ownership and stewardship
- Experience with agile delivery (Scrum)
- Ability to analyse complex business processes, synthesize for leadership, and translate into details for technical teams
- Analytical problem-solving approach
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage an array of information and collaborate with others to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, while working independently
- Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions
- Familiar with Master Data Management concepts such as matching and merging, survivorship rules, approval workflows
- Experience in gathering non-functional requirements for a software development project
- Familiarity with MDM vendor
Why Join GSK?
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity