Trading Partner Quality Specialist
This opportunity has arisen in our Consumer Healthcare Quality Team to support the Trading Partners Organisation in the Consumer Healthcare Business Unit. You will be primarily responsible for supporting the worldwide virtual wholesale distribution via Cx Trading Partner (CTS) and ensure quality systems are maintained to meet GDP and Regulatory Requirements. You will also partner with Supply Chain Accounting and Trading Partner Finance functions to meet the requirements for product trading, supply and export main activities, and will have a pivotal role in developing the CTS Quality Strategy associated with changes in the regulatory environment.
- Quality Organisation
- Lead, manage and successfully carry out yearly Customer and Supplier Qualification
- Lead and manage all trade routes assessments
- Actively lead & support quality improvement projects
- Support the QAAs management process
- Lead, use and maintain the Quality Management System within Supply Chain finance and other relevant departments
- Ensure Responsible Person (RP) duties are followed
- Ensure key decisions are aligned with other trading partners within GSK Umbrella
- Perform all responsibilities as Consumer Healthcare Quality SME to support major changes and cGDP requirements.
- Support Incident Management activity
- Lead Self Inspections and Internal Auditing, Quality Alerts and Quality Regulatory process.
- Support the RPs for Trading Partners to meet the RP duties for cGDP pre and post Brexit.
- Ensure Quality operates in compliance with ABAC Process.
To be successful in this role you will have strong technical GxP capabilities with the ability to pick up new information quickly with a hunger to learn. You will be comfortable challenging the status quo and developing new ideas to promote efficiencies in ways of working.
This opportunity will offer you the chance to work in a high energy and enthusiastic team where you can develop yourself as a global quality and regulatory professional and showcase your organisation, planning and creative thinking while bringing value and making an impact to the Consumer Healthcare organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of being able to take on new information and learn quickly
- Ability to think outside of the box and adapt quickly based on scenario
- Ability to challenge current status and drive improvements
- Ability to develop other stakeholders and easily build cross functional relationships
- Independent individual with demonstrated courageous and innovative spirit
- Upper qualification in scientific discipline or demonstrated similar experience
- Demonstrated experience of working for a wholesaler organisation
- Technical knowledge of cGxP (GDP/GMP requirements)
- Experience in the application and improvement of Quality management systems
- Experience in supporting regulatory requirements implementation
- Knowledge of virtual wholesaling and export activities
- Experience in managing or supporting quality improvement projects
- Previous experience in setting up new wholesaling organisations and licenses.
- End to end supply chain experience (site / distribution / third party) to get vision of complete supply chain
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?