Behavioural Science Analyst
- Behavioural Science Analyst/Researcher
- The focus for this position is to support the development of the Global Ethics and Compliance Behavioural Science service; designing, implementing and evaluating interventions to drive the 'right' behaviours across the organisation, supporting and enabling good judgement and ethical decision making.
- It will support the Director of Behavioural Ethics in leading the global compliance strategy to embed GSK Values and expectations into the organisational culture including the design, delivery, analysis, reporting and improvement of GSK’s Global Values and Expectations Learning programme. Along with providing subject matter expertise for Behavioural Science across Global Ethics and Compliance, providing guidance and tools to help identify and mitigate local behaviours across enterprise risks and business units.
Essential skills and interests
- We are looking for an individual with a passion for behavioural science who can demonstrate this through delivering high quality, timely and impactful projects. A good understanding of the behavioural science literature and how it can be applied as demonstrated through prior work experience is required. Experience of managing collaborative research projects (ideally randomised controlled trials and other evaluation methods) will be valuable. The role will require strong data analytic skills, to identify trends in existing data sets and implement robust measurement and evaluation metrics.
- Masters Degree, doctorate or equivalent experience in behavioural science, proven ability to use appropriate analytical concepts and techniques appropriate to behavioural science research. Substantial experience of interpreting findings, drawing appropriate conclusions and recommendations from the evidence, and communicating these clearly and concisely. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?