GSK Barnard Castle
7-8 Month Contract
Pay: £15.82 per hour (PAYE)
To undertake the testing of GlaxoSmithKline (UK) Global Manufacturing and Supply (GSK (UK) GMS) products using the assigned authorised techniques, methods and procedures to the agreed time scales.
The production of valid stability testing data, in accordance with Company Policy and legislative compliance to agreed time scales.
- To review data generated from the testing undertaken and make recommendations to Team Manager.
- To work in compliance with company standards. To carry out peer checking of analytical test documentation.
- To maintain high standards of Health and Safety (H&S) and Good Control of Laboratory Practice (GCLP) in all aspects of laboratory operations.
- To carry out routine equipment maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment following approved methods and procedures on assigned pieces of equipment.
- To review data generated from testing and make recommendations to Team Manager.
- All OOS and Atypical data and results to be brought to the Team Manager?s attention on day of discovery or within 24 hours.
- Laboratory investigations, contribute to the design, implementation and completion. Compliance with company standards.
- All aspects of work, performance and behaviour to comply with company and divisional policies, guidelines and procedures.
- To carry out routine duties in the laboratory. Carry out routine duties as allocated by Team Manager.
- Allocated duties to be carried out to quality measures and time scales.
- Production of draft methods, SOPs and worksheets for review by Team Manager.
- All documents to be accurate and compliant with procedures or guidelines.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.