Treasury Analyst - Bank Accounts
GSK House, Brentford
6 Month Contract
Rate: up to £355 per day (via Umbrella PAYE)
A position has become available within GSK’s Treasury and In-house Cash (IHC) Operations team. The position will report to the Treasury Operations Manager.
As the Treasury Analyst - Bank Accounts – you will be managing a position with high visibility and daily interaction with many stakeholders. Must have high attention for detail, be proactive and, has effective communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Manage ebanking administration across treasury portals for HSBC, Citibank, Deutsche Bank and Danske Bank.
- Complete annual user reviews of all treasury ebanking portals.
- Manage UK and US bank account openings and closures as required by the business and in line with Corporate Treasury policies. Activities need to be completed to a very high level of accuracy, with considerable time pressure.
- Maintain tracker for bank account openings and closures and provide a weekly update to the core stakeholder group.
- Ensure all connectivity to accounting systems is complete for all bank accounts activity.
- Responsible for the continual review of usage of bank accounts.
- Provide support to Treasury Operations Manager and Treasury Banking Specialist when and where required.
- As a centralised resource provide a “Centre of Excellence” service, providing day to day guidance on bank account opening and ebanking portal usage to Service Centres, Local Markets as well as Corporate Treasury.
- Review and monitor market compliance with Corporate Treasury policies providing guidance and exception notification where required.
- Ensure banking static data on the GSK Treasury Management Systems remains up to date. This includes the review and authorisation of any additions or amendments to the static data.
- Ensure systems are fully utilised to ensure processes are managed in the most efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures.
- Provide training and guidance to LOC on bank account management periodically.
- Maintain documentation for Corporate Treasury (Bank mandates, Standard Settlement Instructions, Call Account Agreements).
- Participate when required in the Treasury Transformation project.
- Initiate, develop and implement process improvement projects.
- Bank account opening experience in a major corporate with detailed knowledge of global banking requirements.
- High level of numerical competency and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills and experience working with management at all levels.
- Strong IT skills and ability to work with a number of banking platforms including but not limited to HSBCnet, Citidirect, Deutsche Direct and a range of financial systems such as IT2, SAP.
- Understanding of the risk associated with bank account management.
- Exposure to Treasury Management systems.
NOTE: GSK are no longer engaging with PSC's due to IR35 legislations. All contractors will only be able to engage via PAYE or Umbrella PAYE.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.