GSK house, Brentford
3 Month Contract
Pay: up to £455 per day
- Ability to work with spreadsheets
- To track, monitor, report and progress and support issue resolution.
- Act as part of a team to step in and cover activity needs as they arise – needs flexibility.
- GSK House based and on occasion longer hours maybe needed.
- Some ‘reciprocal’ flexibility on occasionally working from home etc. possible
- Key is PC skills, ability to get along with people and a ‘can do, will do’ attitude.
One role is in the TSA Cosmos team and one is in Records and Information management on TESARO
GSK are looking for someone with the right capability and attitude. Ideally experience in something similar would be great, but not essential.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.