up to £17 per hour PAYE
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
• Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
• Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
To drive improvements and quality system compliance by providing guidance & support a
To provide metrics, manage and develop Site Quality Systems: Deviation Process CAPA Process Internal Audit Program QIR process Documentation control process Change control process
JOB FUNCTION/PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Manage the Document control, QIR, CAPA and change control systems; provide metrics.
- Manage the internal audit process.
- Ensure departments compliance to GSKs record retention policy.
- Participate in projects and other activities as determined by the QA Manager
- To manage the key Quality Processes such as Change Control, by utilising project-planning expertise and administrative skills to provide visibility of activity and documentation to enhance compliance and ensure department supports site meets any required timelines
- Demonstratable knowledge with the abov skills.
- Strong data management skills and knowledge and understanding of statistics
- Excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
- Strong organisational/planning skills
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?