The EDMO “Enterprise Data Management Organisation” Data Analyst will ensure ERP data remains of high quality, by undertaking analysis and remediation activities for key business information.
Scope of Responsibility:
• Support the global material data processes with accurate creation of global material data.
• Work with business users to ensure correct global materials are assigned and used in the business
• Issue management
• Generation of process and data metrics
• Data quality monitoring and resolution
• Action all customer requests received within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Identify process defects and liaising with appropriate Stakeholders for continuous improvement
• Undertakes investigation of data issues identified from either; the data quality reports or from remedy tickets raised by the business teams.
• Undertakes core data maintenance processes to agreed service levels
• Supports and improve the current ways of working and on going business engagement.
• Maintains the data documentation (including: global standard operating procedures, training materials.
• Experience with SAP
• Proven ability to analyse and resolve business process data issues across the global organisation.
• Proven ability to work as part of a team and collaborate to solve problems.
• Previous data analysis and/or data quality management experience.
• Excellent requirements gathering and problem solving experience.
• Good written English, presentation and reporting writing skills.
• Proficiency in MS Excel and Access.
• Ability to understand business processes and their linkages across the organisation.
• Ability to identify areas to continually improve the data management processes.
• Ability to utilise appropriate data management tools.
• Ability to confidently communicate across many levels of the organisation.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?