To develop and maintain suitable project
- Must have experience in delivering Microsoft Project
- Plans and tools that will provide timely and accurate information, based on inputs from Stream Leads and Project Managers, to enable the programme streams to deliver their scope of work to the programme schedule and budget targets.
- Primary responsibilities cover the following areas:
- Scope Definition and Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Change Control Issues and Risks Management
- Progress Reporting
- Proven track record as a Planning Engineer within a Project environment.
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a team.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer. Employing over 100,000 people globally, we have 71 manufacturing sites around the world. For more information on GSK please refer to our website: www.gsk.com