Change Manager (ERP / SAP)
starting March 2020 for 12 months
£585 - 625 per day (Umbrella only)
Overview of role:
The coordination of change management activities, in line with a monthly ERP release approach, for any end user impacting changes to the existing GSK ERP template
The end to end change management, where required, of any end user impacting changes not otherwise supported by dedicated project teams (not necessarily ERP related)
Desired attributes / experience:
- ERP deployment experience
- Ability to simultaneously manage a portfolio of change projects
- Strong stakeholder / resistance management capabilities
- Ability to craft and cascade innovative and effective communications
- Able to ‘listen to understand’ - prioritising requirements and planning accordingly (rather than being fixed on a particular way of working)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and tight timelines
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?