Change Manager: Agile, Tech IT
- Support Portfolio Director with key projects and initiatives
- Support change as part of the tech transformation
- Deliver technical writing for business critical meetings e.g. Risk Operating Committee (ROC)
- Create and implement plan for roll out of Agile methodology to TSR team
- Maintain and manage any relevant content on intranet
- Produce/edit content as required
- Manage engagement via relevant social media –Workplace, GSK Tube, Blogs etc..
- Engage with TSR LT as and when required on key platforms
- Support events – e.g. All Hands, Town Halls, Conferences, Fundraising, Teambuilding
- Provide Insights – Gather data and suggest improvements
- Ensure alignment with Global Tech Comms
- Keep up with latest technology channels and trends
- Must have previously supported a Tech/IT group and have some technical background.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer. Employing over 100,000 people globally, we have 71 manufacturing sites around the world. For more information on GSK please refer to our website: www.gsk.com