Treasury Project Manager x 2
GSK House Brentford
6 Month Initial Contract
Pay: up to £465 per day
JOB PURPOSE/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
The OneERP Project is a strategic group project focused on obtaining group benefits through standardizing and harmonizing the Group ERP platform globally. From a treasury perspective this includes optimization of GSK banking infrastructure via rationalization of numbers of bank account globally, simplification of liquidity structures and standardization payment methods through In-House Cash (IHC) Centre in SAP. This project will be running alongside a number of other strategic projects such as Treasury Transformation Project, ERP integration for various Manufacturing sites (M-ERP) and Consumer JV project.
This role will be accountable for:
- Mainly, but not limited to, allocated deployment Waves related to the OneERP project. Treasury is accountable for banking relationship, so this role will work closely with the applicable banks to facilitate the deployment. The role will be responsible for the design, the documentation and to a lesser extent implementation of the banking changes required to support the above strategic initiatives.
- Supporting changes related to cash management initiatives associated with the implementation of a new TMS system, but responsibilities may extend in the future into supporting further initiatives related to the Treasury Transformation Project.
This role will:
- Be representing Global Cash Management (GCM) in supporting Local Operating Companies (LOCs) and Global ERP in analysing local business requirements and responsible for the final solution design is within existing governance processes and standard operating models.
- Develop and manage the change management and communication plans.
- Deliver strategic benefits to GSK through supporting the design, documentation and implementation of banking changes.
- Assist with the deployment phases of the IHC solution as part of the OneERP integration project, particularly in design, documentation and test phases and during cutover and go-live.
- Driving banking changes while working closely with key stakeholders both internally in Corporate Treasury, but also in the wider organization as well as with external banking partners.
- Responsible for the design of the global banking structures aligned with the Treasury processes and consistent with Treasury strategies
- This role will operate in a dynamic project environment, with a degree of uncertainty. The existing methodology and expertise from within the Treasury Project will be leveraged to provide support to this role.
The job holder will have the following key deliverables:
- Acquire an understanding of the existing GSK IHC Centre and leverage this to influence the design and processes, as well as ensuring standardisation and adherence to existing processes unless where legal/fiscal/commercial business continuity exceptions drive exceptions or variations.
- Help to reach business decisions amongst cross functional teams including Treasury Accounting, LOCs, Business Process Owners and Global ERP that may range from resolving accounting complexities to timing issues.
- Design and implement the banking structures into the IHC Centre by working closely with banks, LOCs and Corporate Treasury teams.
- Develop and manage the stakeholder change management and communication plans:
- Manage the business change impacts and deliverables for Global ERP and Treasury – ensuring clear, concise and measurable communications, actions and impact analysis facilitating smooth transitions to the new models/ways of working.
- Work with current operators of the IHC Centre as well as coordinating Business Process Owners, Corporate Treasury, Treasury Accounting and other groups to ensure new deployments are effectively integrated and aligned to treasury policies
- Assist with the deployment phases of Global ERP, particularly in design, documentation, testing and Cutover/Go-live:
- Solution Delivery - Delivery of IHC in accordance with go-live milestones laid out by the Global ERP Programme.
- Work with the Global ERP Deployment team to ensure the build, test and delivery of all Treasury components of the ERP Programme including the IHC Centre, P2P, R2R, O2C and Connectivity/Bank Messaging components of SAP.
- Manage Treasury aspects surrounding Go-live and early live support, ensuring business issues are properly escalated and resolved.
- Responsible for the design of the banking structures being aligned with GSK standard operating model and within existing governance
- Analyse and understand in-country banking requirements to anticipate changes as required to align with the treasury operating model.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed timely for the proposed solution
- Work closely with key stakeholders and technical teams in defining and agreeing business requirements.
- Identify and support closure of legacy bank accounts not required in the agreed future state models, in coordination with the Treasury Operations team.
- Demonstrated extensive experience of Cash Management solutions and reengineering projects in a multinational Treasury, Banking and/or Finance role, including extensive Project Management experience – essential
- Knowledge of SAP in general and specifically In-House Cash, payment on behalf of models, global payments, cash sweeping/pooling structures – essential
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project plan as well as manage the associated risks, issues, and decisions impacting the project – essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage change and transformation projects, displaying the required level of sensitivity given the possible simultaneous organizational changes – essential
- Proven experience in influencing across a matrix environment and up to senior levels - essential
- Demonstrated project leadership skills and ownership of deliverables – strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence and communicate with brevity and impact - essential
- Demonstrated ability to work to tight timelines with a high degree of uncertainty in terms of risks and issues - essential.
- Ability to work with the appropriate diplomacy and sensitivity, given the role will interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds, who may also be subject to consultation and/or organisational change – essential.
- Strong stakeholder, relationship and communication skills, including the ability to negotiate/influence at all levels – essential.
- Knowledge of the accounts receivable and accounts payable and the in-country cash management processes – strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office skills required especially Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project – desirable
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.