We are currently recruiting an Analytical Scientist, to be based in Ware, Hertfordshire, UK. This role will see you managing the GMP receipt, logging and disposal of the high throughput of drug substance and drug product samples submitted to the laboratory in preparation for their analysis by LC-MS, LC-MS/MS and ion chromatography
The successful candidate will be involved with a range of activities including:
- Receipt, submission and disposal of all samples presented to the laboratory for testing.
- Coordination, along with other analysis of the testing rotas to ensure timely delivery of data
- Maintenance of stocks of all lab consumables to ensure smooth, uninterrupted running of all methods in the laboratory
- Own and manage interactions with key stakeholders, e.g. communication, data/information flow, shipment of materials etc.
- BSc in chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceuticals, or related scientific discipline
- Experience in analytical testing of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical products
- Strong organisational and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in technical writing skills
- Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams
- Demonstrable ability to work independently, influence others and lead a project or team
- Demonstrated ability to work to high standards of quality and safety
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Our products are used by millions of people around the world, helping them to do more, feel better and live longer. Employing over 100,000 people globally, we have 71 manufacturing sites around the world. For more information on GSK please refer to our website: www.gsk.com