HR Manager: Operations, Transformation
**CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ASSESSMENT CENTRE 4TH FEBRUARY**
£400 - 550 per day (PAYE / Umbrella)
We are searching for a number of HR Managers to join our HR Operations Team and make a difference to our HR landscape by bringing focus, oversight and pace to our service delivery and projects and improve our customer experience. Come and join us and together we can serve the patients around the world to do more, feel better and live longer!
What is your Job Purpose:
Reporting to the HR Lead, you will advise, lead and deliver HR & Business critical and transformational projects which could span across the global population of up to circa 95,000 employees. You will work with the HR Operations teams to provide advice, coaching, and hands on support to drive coordinate and standardise execution of HR Operations projects. In addition, deliver high quality, HR interventions across a range of HR activities in order to challenge, coach and enable Business Leaders, and LT, globally, regionally and locally to deliver the business strategy and add maximum value to the business.
What are the Key Responsibilities:
- Diagnose, design and/or deliver large scale, complex and organisational change projects
- Lead and support VP, LT and their teams in the delivery of key HR activities.
- Coaching and development of VP, LT and their teams around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
- Respond to highly complex queries from managers and employees referred from elsewhere including Service Hubs and supporting HRSD on interventions of high sensitivity, complexity and/or expertise
- Leading, identifying and mitigating the HR Risk environment, manage escalations and support the business to create a positive employee environment during change programmes.
- Lead on and resolve high risk ER/IR issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues 1and enhance performance.
- Provide hands on support and guidance to regional and country HR Operations teams to drive execution of projects
- Drive standardisation and continuous improvement of HR Operational Services to increase the effectiveness and enhance the customer experience
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the business. Use HR Systems and other internal and external insights to support business strategy and drive execution
- Work closely with HR Partners to identify opportunities and align delivery of the HR Operations Services strategies and programmes
You are likely to have experienced one or more blue chip multinational organisations where change is complex and fast-moving. Identified as a ‘rising star’ – you are someone who has ambition and thrives in a high performance, high accountability culture. Our CEO Emma Walmsley is driving a change agenda that is set around Innovation, Performance and Trust and moving at pace. You will ideally be someone who can bring a healthy balance of delivery and driving a transformation to support Emma’s agenda.
What else are we looking for:
- A University/College Diploma or Degree (Human Resources, Business, Financial, Customer Services) or equivalent knowledge gained ‘on the job’
- Experience of leading and coaching others to deliver complex global, regional and UK/US transformational change, building capability and reducing complexity and cost
- Ability to work in a highly complex and matrix landscape
- Skilled in process excellence and passion for continuous improvement
- Leverage systems and internal and external insights to drive people analytics, standardisation and efficiencies to draw insights from data and to recommend actions
- Strong decision making based upon sound flexible thinking and calculated risk
- Able to take responsibility to deliver against demanding projects or initiatives and meets criteria of time, cost, quality and performance.
- Excellent communication, promotional, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of leading and coaching teams to deliver complex cultural change agendas
- Has a depth of experience in a number of HR fields of specialism, e.g. ER, IR, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR operational implementation systems and processes, organisational development or design.
- High level of intellectual agility that can translate words into action
- Able to instill confidence in others and has the gravitas both inside and outside of HR
- Has an excellent track record in demonstrating the capacity to add value through the application of these capabilities across businesses.
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve. You will join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer https://www.youtube.com/user/gskvision/
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?