Immediate start until Dec 2020
Up to £555 per day (PAYE or Umbrella only)
Who Are We - GSK?
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GlaxoSmithKline plc was formed in 2000 as a result of a merger between Glaxo Wellcome plc and SmithKline Beecham plc , although our history can be traced back more than 300 years to London’s Plough Court Pharmacy in the 1700s.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. Our strategy is to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our three global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people. Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture:
• Our values are Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity
• Our expectations are Courage, Accountability, Development, Teamwork
Work across functionally with Regulations / Quality / AW / Legal to manage the delivery of divestment cutovers:
• On time delivery of all functional milestones for cutover
• Appropriate risk management
• Stakeholder management and communication across internal and external stakeholders
• Resource allocation alignment
• Ensure Logistic Service Provider (LSP) readiness
• Develop relationships across the GSK organisation and with relevant external stakeholders
• Bring functional expertise on market/customer requirements for logistics and distribution process design
• Manage process design and issue resolution associated with the Separation
• Ensure a clear and accountable handover to operations once steady state is achieved
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?