QA Scientist Micro
GSK Ware R&D
6 Month Contract
Pay: £11.79 per hour
To carry out microbiological monitoring / product testing or associated support activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, methods or protocols.
To complete documentation associated with these activities at the time and accurately with attention to detail.
To calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment.
Carry out relevant laboratory investigations for out of specification or atypical results with the team leader or senior technician.
To ensure all relevant GSK and Agency policies and procedures are known, followed and applied as required including:
- High standards of GMP/GLP standards are followed at all times when on site
- All Site safety requirements are followed at all times when on site
- Correct PPE is worn as required at all times
- Training records are kept up to date o Work areas are kept up to 5S standards
- Time keeping is strictly adhered to for lunch / tea breaks
- Absenteeism is reported in a timely and correct manner
- Holiday is notified and approved in line with agency rules
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.