Change, Communications and Learning Lead
Uxbridge (will eventually relocate to Brentford)
£400 – 435 per day (PAYE)
An experienced Change Manager is required to manage change, comms and learning for the UK Time and Attendance project. This is effectively a system change; moving T&A management from a “UK only” bespoke system that has been in place for over 20 years with little modernisation / development to Workday, which is the companies Global people management platform. Key driver for change is to address the risk and cost inherent in old technology, leverage the Workday investment and provide employees with a modern, mobile enabled solution with all their employee data in one place
• In consultation with business and Project SME’s the CCL Lead will lead identification, prioritisation, and delivery of process changes and improvements, whilst driving simplification where practical
• Working with Project Manager, functional leads and project SME’s to ensure any system design meets business requirements, drives the expected business benefit and makes it easier for the customer
• Develops and drives change approach and plan
• With a clear understanding of “As Is” business processes, the CCL lead is responsible for the identification of process changes as per the approved solution and will implement the required changes in markets working with the different operational teams in Market
• Manages UAT
• Responsible for creating and adapting as needed, coordinated communications ready for use in a variety of channels. This includes defining and delivering the communications plan for the project (including stakeholder communication). The role requires effective communications experience as well as a proven track record of collaboration across a number of internal teams and subject matter experts, as well as experience communicating with senior executives.
• Ensure delivery of consistent branding, communications and learning material with the customer in mind
• Validates all customer facing system notifications and help text
• Responsible for managing end-to-end user training, including learning needs analysis, training documentation, training the trainer and training scheduling/execution
• Manage testing of training delivery for UAT and make updates based on VOC.
Skills & Competencies:
• Proven experience of defining and executing change comms and learning
• Experience of delivering HR lead change would be useful but not essential.
• Must have experience of delivering change in a diverse multi business / multi discipline context
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply!
Join GSK’s vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Who will I be working with?