GB Pricing Data Analyst
3 Month Contract
GSK House, Brentford
Pay: £178 per day (PAYE ONLY)
Minimum technical requirements would be:
- Good working knowledge of Excel (creating macros, v-lookups, formulas)
- Working knowledge of Access (desirable)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to gather and analyse internal & external data from a wide range of sources in order to drive commercial insight. Also to highlight any data discrepancy or issues in the backend.
- Coordination with multiple teams to ensure the system’s data is up to date.
- Manage and implement pricing framework, supporting the Business Process and Systems Manager on ongoing maintenance and ensuring clear governance are in place on our key business processes around system pricing and Invest system master data.
- Manage the pricing updates in CERPS (LP, NWS and MRSP) originating from
- Work closely with the Sales teams to ensure the customer contract price files are aligned to the customers, correctly loaded in CERPs and updated where required
- Tracking and informing the business of customer pricing queries, highlighting trends and recommendations on process improvements
- Management/alignment of data in INVEST and across all key systems, upload of all masters on weekly and monthly frequencies.
- Manage validation of pip codes, raise new ones as per demand and maintain record.
All profiles will be reviewed against the required skills and experience. Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants in the first instance. We thank you for your interest and the time taken to apply.